NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME
Click On IMage
Click On IMage
Camps Organised: Number & Details :-
-> N.S.S. department of the college organised a 7 days camp w.e.f. 23.12.2014 to 29.12.2014 in which 250 volunteers took part.
1) Freshly enrolled volunteers were made aware of the objective of National Social Service Scheme and were motivated to do physical labour.
2) Plants were planted by the NSS volunteers on the occasion of Forest Day
3) Teachers' Day was celebrated by students where college Principal Dr. Arvind Mohan shed light on the importance and role of teachers in the society.
4) An essay-writing competition, on the role of education in overall personality development, was organised by the NSS Department on the occasion of
National Literacy Day.
5) On October-2014, college members pledged their allegiance to Swach Bharat Abhiyan.
6) A rally and a poster-making competition were organised in the month of November, 2014 to spread the awareness about the importance of cleanliness.
7) The festival Teej was celebrated to give the students a platform to celebrate Punjabi culture.
8) A seven-day NSS camp was organised in the college where students energetically participated in cleanliness drive, personality development programme
and various other competitions. They were also made aware of the traffic rules and their importance.
9) The NSS Department volunteers took part in AIDS and Polio prevention programme.
10) NSS volunteers helped in the medical treatment of the poor and underprivileged, where Vishal Kumar and Harpal Singh were declared the best volunteers.
11) Two voluntary Blood Donation Camps were organised by the NSS Deptt. in the College campus.
12) The College NSS Programme Officer, Prof. Harkirtan Kaur was honoured at the occasion of NSS Convocation for the College NSS activities.
13) Public College Samana was honoured as the best college by the NSS department of the University.
Copyright © 2013 Public College Samana. All Right Reserved.Powered by:-
Computer Department Public College Samana
Designed by: Computer Department